Graphic.png

APEXERS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USER AGREEMENT

Thank you for choosing Apexers Web Design. The following outlines the Terms and Conditions of your subscription. Please take the time to read these carefully before purchase, and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.

You have opted for the Apexers Business Plan which includes the following:

  • Fully Customised, Tailored Website (up to 10 pages)

  • Optimised for Mobile and Tablet

  • Basic Updates and Maintenance 

  • E-Mail Setup

  • Search Engine Optimisation

  • Web Hosting

  • Google Business Listings

  • Stock Photography (up to 5 images, £3.99 each thereafter)

You have opted for a one off independent web design project which includes the following:

  • Full Custom, Tailored Website

  • Optimised for Mobile and Tablet

  • E-Mail Setup

  • Search Engine Optimisation

  • Stock Photography (up to 5 images, £3.99 each thereafter)

  • Price arranged via personalised quote, calculated by work required on the project. We will never start work until we have written confirmation of an agreeable price with our client. 

All websites are built with a strong foundation of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) which includes the following:

  • Content optimisation for five keyword search phrases

  • Correct use of H1 and H2 tags

  • Alt tagging and well formatted page meta descriptions

  • Correctly formatted page titles and URLs

  • Submission to Google Search Console

  • Business listed on Google My Business

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

Graphic.png
  • Apexers Business Plan includes basic updates and maintenance. If you need some content or pictures added, or require any other basic changes to wording, layout or design then simply let us know! E-mail us the request and desired content through the facilities provided on this website and we will have the changes live for you within three working days.
     

  • If the requested changes are considered more than basic updates and maintenance, for example adding new pages or functionality to the site, we will work out a project based quote for the work needed. Our hourly rate is £45.00 per hour. We will always consult with our clients before undertaking project based work and ensure a written agreement has been made for the final price.
     

  • There is no minimum monthly commitment for the Apexers Business Plan service, you can cancel at any time and free of charge. If you do wish to cancel but still keep your website then you can buy out the site file at the price of £550.00. 
     

  • Once the website demo has been received by the client, and the client has acknowledged they are happy with the work and would like to continue with building of the website, Apexers will ask for a security deposit of 20% value of any one off payment (with the other 80% to be paid upon completion), or one months subscription value to be paid upfront. Rolling subscriptions do not begin until the site has been launched.
     

  • You own all website content. If you choose to cancel your plan then we will e-mail you all of your website content, including media, photos and written copy. 
     

  • You own your domain. We ask that before we begin work on your site that you e-mail us your own, empty domain. If you require assistance in taking out a fresh domain, Apexers will be happy to assist you with the process, but you must always be the subscriber and owner of your domain. If a third party or other designer ever offers to take out your domain for you then this is a big red flag as you will have little to no true control of your website.
     

  • All client requests and queries will be responded to within three working days, however we always aim to be much faster! If the work is time sensitive, please make a clear note of this in the e-mail subject line so we can prioritise.
     

  • If you wish to make your own changes to your website then that is fine. We can make you an admin to our server so you can make changes at your convenience.
     

  • If Apexers closes business, then we will transfer your site and files to you free of charge. In case of personal incapacitation, we have a system in place that will ensure the transfer of your files.
     

Cancellation and Refund Policy

Cancellation is free and can be done at any time. If you do wish to cancel but still keep your website then you can buy out the site file at the price of £550.00.  We cannot refund any previous subscription payments.

Privacy Policy

 

At Apexers we take our customers privacy very seriously. In no way will we ever share or release your private information or information that we have gathered about you or your business.

If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact us at info@apexers.co.uk and we will do whatever we can to assist.